Good news: Yesterday I made a big beautiful pot of minestrone for dinner.
Bad news: We forgot to put away the leftovers after dinner, so it sat out overnight and was bad by morning. Darn American Idol for distracting us!
Good news: It is almost Bree's birthday!
Bad news: I haven't gotten her birthday presents yet. Darn procrastination!
Good news: Yesterday I did a bunch of crunches.
Bad news: I can't do nearly as many as I used to. Darn pregnancy ruining my abs!
Good news: A Logan company is showing interest in Matt.
Bad news: If I have to do one more list of pro's and con's I might go loco. Darn decision making!
Good news: I found the most perfectly wonderful house for sale online. Perfect location, perfect price, etc.
Bad news: After calling to inquiry I was informed that the house was already sold...2 years ago! Darn Yahoo.com real estate for not updating their site!
3 comments:
Ha! I like your list... do you like American Idol? I may not know much about Lost, but I like American Idol this year!
Oh I hate it when we leave food out, especially good food. How depressing. If you're looking for a house ziprealty.com has listings from it seems like every real estate company. So unless it's a for sale by owner it'll be on their listing. I'm not sure if it's just a Texas thing or not. Check it out; that's where we found our house.
I love the way you write! I always have so much fun reading your blogs!
Post a Comment