Here's Bree with her easter basket
"With Lucifer beneath you, and God above, when either one of them asks you what you're living of...say love." -The Avett Brothers
Monday, March 24, 2008
Easter Weekend
We had the most awesome weekend ever! On Friday night Matt grilled hamburgers for us, and then I got to pick a movie to rent. I chose a total chick flick, and it turned out to be really good! Matt even liked it (but don't tell him I told you that.) Then on Saturday we had our Easter breakfast, since we knew we would be rushing around on Sunday morning. After Aubrey's morning nap we hopped in the car and spent the afternoon looking at houses. We aren't quite ready to buy yet, but it was still just so fun! Then we had lunch at the wonderful Zupas. Later that evening some friends came over to visit and have some yummy treats. Sunday was also wonderful. We went to church with my parents and then spent the day with them and my Aunt and Uncle. Aubrey was spoiled and loved up all day. We had a pretty disasterous car ride home, but the weekend couldn't be perfect, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
Easter is so fun. Wow, she does have bright beautiful blue eyes.
Yay! Her dress is so cute! I'm glad you guys had a (mostly) great weekend, too!
what if you ACCIDENTALLY came to boston for a MINUTE?! are you kidding? come ON PURPOSE, for as long as you want! we'd love to have you!
mmmm. . .zupas
What chick flick was it? It's rainy this week and I would love to watch a movie.
The movie was The Jane Austin Book Club. Hope you enjoy it too!
aaawww she has the cutest smile!! :)
Hey the next girls night out info is on my blog, go check it out and tell all the girls! :)
Hugs!!
Kika*
She looks so adorable! You guys don't look too shabby, either :)
Could you do an update on Aubrey's physical therapy? She seems to be sitting up really well. Is she improving? thanks!-Jay
so now i'm curious--what movie did you guys watch? glad you had so much fun this weekend!
Megan,
sorry for the short notice but we decided to postpone the girls night out till next week or so because so many people couldn't make it today. Can you email me and tell me if it's ok with you to come next wednesday? kikaandtrevor@gmail.com
thanks!!!
What a beautiful girl! She looks simply radiant!
Megs,
I don't know if you get to read all these comments, but I have to say your Bree just has a special sparkle in her eyes...she is beautiful!
Post a Comment