Tuesday, February 26, 2008

What I Know: Part II

I don't know a whole lot, but there are some things I know for sure. Here are a few of them.

-It is pointless to put a bib on Aubrey, because somehow she still ends up with stains on all her shirts.

-Taking a bubble bath does more than get you clean...it soothes the soul.

-It is much easier to clean the shower while taking a shower.

-When in doubt, go to the library.

-Can't sleep? Do yoga.

-My favorite number is 48. Today it is supposed to get to 48 degrees, so I may go outside and do 48 cartwheels...because spring is coming!

-Bandaids make things feel better.

-I can go into Target with the intention of only buying one thing and leave having spent $100.

-Matt eats like a horse just to maintain his weight. This is unfair.

-I am looking outside my window, and I see NO snow. Blessed day!

What do you know?

8 comments:

Mrs. S said...

I'll come over to watch you do 48 cartwheels and then count it as my exercise too!

Nat said...

Why 48?

Kathryn Cooper said...

I agree that I can go crazy in Target- love it. It was up to 80 yesterday in Texas. You've gotta get out of Utah. Well it's back down to the 40s or 50s today so don't be too jealous.

whitney said...

Mmmm, Target is my favorite! I just can't not buy something there. Yay for spring! I can't even wait to break out the capris.

Rachel said...

Dan is the same way. I have to feed him a ton so that he doesn't lose weight. It's so unfair.

Erica said...

I know that I love blogging!

beapinkal said...

Megan!
Thanks for the comment on my blog about the c-section. I would try the natural labor also but i'm just afraid of that it wouldn't work out. But also I talked to one of my friend yesterday and she told me that her sis-in-law had three c-section and the doctor told her that she can't get pregnant again because her uterus not storng enough anymore to have a baby in there. And if she get pregnant again she would die. My doctor told me that i have that many C-section i want...but what it is really not true. I mean could i really have that many c-section as many as i want? I mean if I want 4 kids that means i can have that many c-section? Have you ever heard anything about it? I really neeed help with this:)
Thanks!

missy. said...

fyi, we had a major snowstorm yesterday, and when i look out my window i can see the six-foot piles of snow that get stacked up in front of the apartments when the snowplows clean up after a big storm.

:)