Thursday, February 7, 2008

On The Mend

I think Aubrey is finally starting to get better! I can tell because she won't let me rock her to sleep anymore. Also, she went the whole day without throwing up once! Yipee! Her appetite is back, but we're taking it slow because she is still having explosive diapers:( That's why she isn't wearing any clothes in the following pictures. It's hard to keep up with all the laundry! I love her profile. Chubby cheeks, button nose, adorable chin(s), and her Daddy's ears!
Also, I covet her eye lashes.
I can't believe this angel is almost a year old! Time to start planning a party:)

5 comments:

Mrs. H said...

Megan, I covet her lashes as well. You have such a pretty little girl. Hey, planning the party will be fun. Let me know if you want an easy recipe for icing (only two ingredients) that is not really really sweet that you'd have to worry about her eating too much of it.

Melanie said...

Yay for party planning! I'm glad Aubrey's on the mend- she is just about the cutest little sick girl I've ever seen!

Eliza said...

Glad to hear she's turning that corner from sickville to wellville. Hopefully the diaper explosions will soon be just a messy memory!

missy. said...

megan, did you get my message the other night? i tried to return your call but then i never heard back from you...i would just call but joe has the cell phone and that's the only place i have your phone number. anyway, call me again if you still want to talk...

whitney said...

Honey, who doesn't covet Aubrey's lashes?-those babies are gorgeous! Yay! for getting better. Sick babies are no fun!