It was inevitable. I got Bree's stomache flu. Blech! I hate being sick!
And the constant feeling of nausea, lack of appetite, and lack of sleep are a little too remeniscent (sp?) of pregnancy.
This should help keep those small twinges of baby hunger under check.
Blech!
7 comments:
Oh, I'm sorry! You're right though-nothings better birth control than a solid bout of the stomach flu. Except maybe a screaming toddler. Or a constantly awake newborn. Or pregnancy in general ;)
Being sick is NO FUN - hope you're feeling better.
I"m so sorry! There's nothing worse than having teh sotoamche flu in my book! I hope you get better soon.
That stinks, I really hate having the stomach flu. Hope you get better soon.
oh bummer! and i know what you mean about stilling those baby cravings. every month at "that time" i think, "forget it. no more babies! now i remember what it's like!"
No fun! I was hoping the flu bug would just magically bypass you. I hope you feel better soon.
Oh sad, it is never fun to be sick when you are the mommy. The first time I got sick after I had Izzy I was like, "wait a minute, who's gonna take care of ME"? I hope it passes quick.
p.s. I'm glad you like my names, it's so hard to name little girls, I'm never sure what is a "cool" name.
Post a Comment