I hope everyone had a nice Valentines Day. Ours was quite lovely and low key. I woke up in the morning after Matt has left for work to a dozen beautiful pink roses, chocolates, and a $25 gift certificate to a local tanning salon (I think I've been complaining about my pastey legs all winter). Aubrey and I spent the day making homemade valentines for Matt, making a big delicious pot roast with all the fixings, and cleaning the house from top to bottom. Matt and I ate a nice quiet dinner together after Aubrey went to bed, then we wacthed our 2 FAVORITE shows (Survivor and Lost) while we devoured some chocolate pie. Now I get to look forward to a date Matt has planned for us on Saturday!In honor of the day of LOVE, I thought I'd write a few reasons why I love Matt. (Warning: If you despise all things sappy, cheesy, and sugar coated...stop reading now)
- He always warms up my side of the bed while I'm washing my face and brushing my teeth
-He ALWAYS kisses me goodbye before he leaves in the morning (I'm usually still sleeping).
-Matt is the BEST daddy. He would do anything for his baby girl!
-Have I mentioned how hard he works?
-Doesn't make fun of me when I cook something that turns out horrible.
-Encourages me to do all the things I want to do
-He's an excellent kisser:)
-Always makes me laugh...even when I'm in the middle of a crying fit
-He's my bff (boy friend forever)!
The End
1 comment:
I thought that the gushy stuff was cute... So, glad you had such a great Valentine's day. And that you both took care of each other.
Post a Comment