I think every couple should read this book. It isn't really about getting rich, it's about using your money wisely and planning for the future. We recently bought it and a workbook that goes along with it from Amazon for super cheap. This is the perfect time in our lives to start planning wisely! Check it out!
Papa Murphy's has wonderful de-light pizza's. They're thin crust, so there is a lot less calories, but it is still SO yummy. My favorite is the veggie de-light, but they just came out with a new one that has chicken and artichoke hearts. Mmmmm!
I seriously love this Clorox anywhere hard surface cleaner. It is really mild, so it's safe to use of high chairs, toys, counters, etc. It disenfects, but there is no rinsing required. I use it several times a day!
This is my new favorite album. I heard her "Love Song" on the radio and really liked it. I checked it out on itunes, and it turns out that the WHOLE album is really awesome. Matt doesn't know yet, but I am slowly buying every song until I have them all. An album where you like every song doesn't come around very often!
I also recommend finding new recipes on the internet. I have several food blogs that I check almost daily. I've found some really good recipes this way (and a few not so good ones, but it's a gamble sometimes).And kissing. Lots and lots of kissing.
And the Standing Tall CD's for kids. They're just fun stories and songs about certain values like honesty, happiness, courage, etc. I listened to these as a child and my lovely brother gave them to us while I was pregnant with Bree. She doesn't understand everything now, but I know she'll love them someday!!!
And much more...but Aubrey just woke up:)
2 comments:
I LOVE veggie de-light pizzas from Papa Murphy's! It is a favorite of ours!
sweet! i love this movement--i am having so much fun reading everyone's blogs! so what are the food blogs that you check, because i need some good ideas!
Post a Comment