Hehe. Bree has enough hair to wear clips now! Cute, eh?
This is what I like to call a good mommy moment and a bad mommy moment all in one. Good because I am giving her some exercises, bad because I'm using Baby Einstein to get her to stay there:)
She really likes it.
She's starting to look so grown up!
Did I mention...she really likes it?

8 comments:
I don't know that it's bad to bribe her with the Baby Einstein. After all, even as an adult, I still have to bribe myself to exercise. :)
She's so adorable, Megan! Look how alert she is. I know how you feel - Evie likes the tv already and I'm torn between letting her watch it and be quiet or turning it off and letting her scream....
Ha! I love that last picture! Add a little dab of drool, and you've got Leah down pat!
She's a doll! And there's definitely nothing wrong with doing a little TV watching while exercising...that's one of my favorite justifications for watching TV...too bad I don't do it more often...
I don't know what it is about those baby einstein shows. They're actually kind of strange but kids really like them for some reason. Whatever works though.
Nothing wrong with a little bribery at all;) She's doing so well, though-look at that sitting! Yay! I love the little clippy-so cute!
i love that last picture. that's great...it's totally how my husband looks whenever he watches a movie!
I love Bree's little clips! She looks like such a big girl. Just be careful because Brooklyn loves to try and put those in her mouth! Last time I couldn't find one I kept thinking in the back of my mind, "I sure hope she didn't eat that!"
Post a Comment