Monday, January 21, 2008

Just a Few Tid Bits

This was taken while I was "helping" Matt get really for his day of skiing. I know...I'm so hot, right? Getting his game face on...



Today while I was decorating the house for Matt's b-day I discovered that blowing up balloons is the funniest thing ever!

9 comments:

beapinkal said...

I love it, I love it and I JUST LOVE IT. Isn't it just so good that you don't even need to buy new toys for her for a little while?:)She is so cute. And I also wanted to tell you after Relief S. yesterday that your doughter is so pretty. I was watching her from the back sit and she is just so perfect. I mean it!:)

Melanie said...

So cute! I love her laugh! And I'm with Bea- no toys for now!

Eliza said...

Man, she's got an infectious giggle. I hope that Matt had a great birthday. You all are so cute.

Melanie said...

Don't forget Mommies Night Out on Thursday! Check out my blog for details! Hope to see you there!

Aubrey said...

Bree has a contagious laugh. She made me laugh just watching that video clip! Cute girl!

Mrs. S said...

How funny!!! I've never heard her laugh like that! Even Madelyn had to come over and watch the laughing baby on the computer.

Erica said...

Bree is so adorable! That laughing is so contagious :) I love to hear you laughing with her in the background. Gotta love all the fun times that come along with being a mommy!

whitney said...

So cute! What a cute wifey you are decorating the apartment for your hubby!

missy. said...

i love how she has to pause and take a deep breath because she is laughing so hard. so cute!