Thursday, December 6, 2007

Giggles

This is the first time I've been able to catch Aubrey laughing on camera. Normally, as soon as I pull it out she gets really serious. That is why I was so happy to finally get this! Apparently I am really hilarious:)

6 comments:

beapinkal said...

She is so cute and pretty. I love her eyes. And I just realized how big she is now. Oh and about that scripture reading thing I was thinking that maybe we could do it on Wednesday or Friday afternoon around 3 or 4 o'clock. We have playgroup on Tue and Thurs...But I don"t know if anyone wants playgroup anymore because sometimes no one goes for that:) Anyway- tell me what you think

Mrs. H said...

Cute Megan. Baby giggles are the best

Robnz Fam said...

Megan that is so cute!!! I love baby giggles too!

Mrs. S said...

Baby laughter has got to be one of the most beautiful sounds is the world!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting the cute video. Aubrey is a doll.

Kathryn Cooper said...

Such a cute girl! I like all your sound affects too.