I've never been to Guru's and from what I heard, there isn't much gluten free stuff. However, it's not like I eat much these days! Jason's Deli is a good place and you get a ton of food for a decent price (ie a GIANT potato loaded with yummy stuff for $5).
5 comments:
Don't worry- you won't be alone! Have you picked a restaurant yet? I'm so excited to be a grown up for the night!
Here are some thoughts on restaurants
Guru's, Red Robin, Olive Garden, The Sizzler (although, I don't know what their prices are).
I'm thinking Guru's sounds good...
I know that Olive Garden have really huge prices. I never heard of Guru's but I love Sizzler and Red Robin too. Let me know when you decide.
I've never been to Guru's and from what I heard, there isn't much gluten free stuff. However, it's not like I eat much these days! Jason's Deli is a good place and you get a ton of food for a decent price (ie a GIANT potato loaded with yummy stuff for $5).
Ok, so I think I really wanna try Red Robin...i've never been there before, and from what I hear you get lots of yummy food for relatively cheap.
I'm so excited!!
Should I bring my camera so I can blog about it? :)
Post a Comment