Can you believe those cheeks?
"With Lucifer beneath you, and God above, when either one of them asks you what you're living of...say love." -The Avett Brothers
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Remembering
This morning I was looking through these pictures of when Aubrey was a newborn, and it made me ache inside. I remembered how she had the hugest cheeks and fuzz on her ears. I remembered how she was so squishy and soft and new. She loved to snuggle up and sleep on our chests. Back then everything was soft blankets, baby lotion, and cuddles. Now Bree is 8 months old, and everything is different. She has evolved into this little person with likes, dislikes, and a funny little personality. This morning we even discovered a little tooth popping up from her gums! I know it is cliche`, but I really can't believe how fast it's gone.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
She really is a cutie. I want to come and visit you this week, you should check your email.
funny...when i picture bree, that's still what she looks like in my head! i guess i haven't seen you guys for too long :)
Post a Comment