
Despite all the challenges our little family has faced over the past few months, Matt and I both feel we have a lot to be thankful for this year. So in honor of the Thanksgiving holiday, I decided to write about some of those things.
First, I am so thankful to have the gospel in my life. I won't use this as a forum to bare my testimony, but I will say this...so much of the joy in our family life comes from knowing the gospel of Jesus Christ. Every challenge that we've faced over the years has been eased by knowledge of The Lord's love for us.
Next, I have to express my gratitude for TWO loving and supportive families. You cannot put a price tag on Sunday dinners, family parties, free babysitters, daily phone calls, 12 listening ears (and that just includes immediate family adults), etc. Not to mention that both our families sure know how to have fun! If we end up staying in Utah after Matt graduates, it will simply be because we can't bear to leave all of you!

And how could we forget about our little Doodle Bug?! Bree has changed our lives in so many wonderful ways. The love and light she brings into our home is infinite. The smiles and giggles, the drool and poop, the early mornings and and the teething...we love it all. And more than anything, we love Bree just the way she is. All her physical challenges, and whatever lies ahead for her in the future...we know she was meant for us.

And this hottie right here? He is my husband, my lover, my best friend, my personal comedian, my parental co-chair, and everything else. He has been by my side for every adventure, every hardship, and every triumph. I am thankful for all the hours of physical labor to support our family, and all the hours of studying to support our family. The Lord knows our needs, and that is why I got him:)
1 comment:
Isn't thanksgiving great? And thank you, thank you, thank you! I love it - I'm so sorry I wasn't here we you came over!
Post a Comment