Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween At Home

Since we weren't able to go to the Ward Halloween party or Matt's family Halloween party, we decided to put Bree in her princess costume today and take some pictures. We had to get some use out of this costume! She is still sick so most of the pictures came out with her red eyes and snotty nose, but we still think she makes a sweet princess:)
It was kinda hard getting a smile out of Aubrey since she is still sick:( You can see the kind of glazed over look on her face in this picture.
What and impolite princess! She was so intrigued by all the crinkly layers of this dress that she wouldn't stop playing with it. She had more fun eating the dress than actually wearing it.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

She is so cute. I'm glad you dressed her up even though you were at home.

beapinkal said...

Poor little pumpkin! I hope she gets better soon. She lookes so cute in her dress even she's sick.:) She is a really pretty girl. I love her big blue eyes.

Unknown said...

she looked so cute! I love her princess dress