When I was in college I kept a journal, and wrote weekly. One of the things I liked to do in that journal was make lists of things I was grateful for that day. Sometime it would be serious stuff, sometimes silly stuff. Either way, it always made me feel good to recognize all the wonderful things I have in my life (especially when I was feeling sorry for myself). So, I've decided to start that again here on my blog.
Today I am thankful for....
-not having to wait for an open washer or dryer
-Aubrey's good naps
-leftovers
-Spray 'N Wash!
-Pine Sol
-A beautiful sunny day
-The Ensign
-Pumpkins
-coupons
-my mom
-Family Home Evening!
-a happy baby
-my digital camera
-Matt's mid-day phone call
2 comments:
I read your blog earlier and then I got my Real Simple magazine this afternoon. The note from the editor was about making the same list. I totally shouted at the magazine, "Nu-uh, this is Megan's idea!"
Meg, I love you're new blog pictures. The one of you guys kissing is romantic. :)
Post a Comment