Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Couldn't Resist

I put Aubrey down for her nap at 9:15 this morning, fully expecting her to sleep for an hour tops...which would allow us to go to play group when she woke up. That was the plan. Well, it is 11:19 right now and she is STILL sleeping! Silly baby. When I want her to sleep her nap lasts about 20 minutes, but when I want her to get up so we can be social...well, you get the picture. She looked so cute that I couldn't resist snapping this picture. She sleeps like me (except I don't suck on my fingers).

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I wonder if she has your hands? That would be pretty cute.

missy. said...

on a totally unrelated note... i made a 1/3-batch of those oreo balls yesterday for me and joe... and yes, they are already gone. yummy...

Kristin Hanson said...

I love that picture - she is just waay too adorable!