I don't know a lot, but there are a few things that I know for sure...here are a some of them.
I will always have a hard time sleeping when my husband is out of town.
I will never quite master the art of making a perfect grocery list the way my mom does.
The best way to feed Aubrey baby food is from my finger.
Dryers slow churned ice cream (1/2 the fat!) is the greatest invention since sliced bread.
No one can make me smile as big or cry as hard as my baby.
Mommy guilt is the worst kind of guilt a person could ever feel...
Alarm clocks are evil.
I will always love Ann of Green Gables, I don't care how old I am.
Sunday naps are necessary.
There is never an end to dirty dishes and piles of laundry, and someday I will do the laundry completely naked so that for a very small moment all the clothes are clean.
HGTV is true.
Spiders are also evil.
After an argument, Matt will always say "let's never fight again, OK?" and I will always agree.
There is never a car that won't need repairing.
Dad's jokes always induce eye rolling.
Watching A Baby Story makes me cry every time.
I need my girlfriends
Hand-me-downs rock
Matt makes me laugh on a daily basis, and I really need that.
Blogging is a hobby and I am addicted.
6 comments:
"Blogging is a hobby and I am addicted." - I concur! I am so addicted to blogging. And I agree that spiders are evil. Yesterday I vacuumed up 3 HUGE spiders out of the spare bedroom. It totally freaked me out and I went on a cleaning spree vacuuming every dark corner I could find in the apartment.
So, I'm not even a little ashamed to admit I've actually done my Laundry in nothing but a towel just so I can get all my clothes clean at once. :)
Also, spiders=antichrist.
I ditto everything you listed - except replace Matt's name with Justin. I have to get creative and think of something cool to blog about!
i can't afford to get all my clothes clean at once...would you believe it costs me $4 PER LOAD to use the washer and dryer here?! ridiculous.
oh, this was great! I totally agree with so many of these.
and i confess, I have taken off my shirt in the laundry room so it could get clean, then run back really fast to my apartment (in the same house) so nobody saw.
Post a Comment