"No! Don't put that squishy stuff in my mouth...I just wanna play with the spoon!"

"Hmmm...maybe it's not so bad after all."

"Oh, alright...but I still want some breast milk when we're done!"
Seriously, Bree made some of the funniest faces we've ever seen when we gave her rice cereal the first time. She's doing surprising well with it now. The first few bites always leave a really confused look on her face and then she spits it out. After that she swallows pretty much everything! I can't believe how fast she's growing up. Pretty soon she'll be eating cheerios and demanding Barney! Oy Vey.Matt started school again this week. It surprised me how eager he was to get back to it. He is just so excited to get it over with! He's been working so hard, and pretty soon it will all pay off. This time next year he'll being doing what he loves, and I am very excited for him. On a less happy note, I was subpoenaed today to testify in a custody hearing for one of my previous clients. Even though sometimes I miss work, I am really not looking forward to this. Oh well...what are ya gonna do?

1 comment:
We just had this experience with Brooklyn - isn't teaching someone else to eat fun?! I'm so glad to come across you on Melanie's blog. Your family looks beautiful and you guys seem to be doing great. I will be checking out your blog often. Keep in touch!
Post a Comment