Wednesday, September 12, 2007

All About Bree

Lately Bree has been having a hard time napping during the day. It seems like the only good nap she will take everyday starts at about 5:30 in the evening. So when she wakes up at 6:30 and it's almost her bedtime...we're kind of at a loss. So what we've been doing is taking evening walks with her. It seems to do the trick! She gets plenty of stimulation by looking at all the houses and trees and listening to all the sounds, then we come home feed her, change her, and she's out for the night! The above picture is her on one of these walks. I love this sweater!


OK, so Bree is getting SUPER long! And since she hasn't been gaining very much weight lately she's kinda getting skinny:( At her 6 month check up she was in the 98th percentile for height and the 52nd percentile for weight! When I look at this picture I just can't believe how much she's grown.


I think this picture demonstrates the intensity with which Aubrey wants to grab everything! Shortly after I took this picture I let her hold the camera...and of course, it went straight into her mouth. So I gave her the remote instead:)


Aubrey has been chewing on everything for a while, but lately she's gotten very ferocious about it. Today I had her on my lap while we were reading a book and she bit down so hard on my hand that I thought it would leave a mark! She's also gotten into the habit of doing this while she's nursing...it's not very pleasant:( Maybe a little tooth will be making an appearance soon?

3 comments:

Erica said...

I love the sweater and the jeans. I have to try Brooklyn's jeans on her and see if they'll fit now. Oh and teething...I'm not looking forward to that! Good luck - she's adorable!

missy. said...

cute pictures! good luck with the teething. hey, good news: i will probably be coming out to utah for thanksgiving! joe can't get work off, but kya and i are thinking we'll just ditch him for a few days. we'll have to get together!

Ann said...

Aubrey is so cute! I can't believe we live in the same city and I haven't seen her yet. We need to get together sometime.