Thursday, August 16, 2007

Dream Home


In my many travels for work I came upon the most beautiful, picture perfect house ever. I saw it and I instantly fell in love. It is a very traditional style, which is hard to find in Utah these days (most of the new homes all look exactly the same...boring!). My favorite features are all the windows and the wrap-around porch. I loved it so much that I took Matt up to Heber (where it is located) to show it to him. We knocked on the door and asked the owner if we could take some pictures and he agreed. I've included the best picture. Matt said someday he would build me a house like this:) What a sweetie. I'm sure owning a house like this will come many many many years from now, if at all...but it sure is fun to dream sometimes right?

2 comments:

Rachel said...

That house really is picture perfect. It looks like you got it out of a magazine or something. The cool thing is, even though it may not be for a long time, Matt really could build you that house. :)

Matt Armstrong said...

I love the fact that the date on the picture is for the year 2025. Let's hope that it doesn't take that long... :) Very pretty house.