Tuesday, January 7, 2014

If You Are In The Mood To Waste Some Time

I had the random idea to compile some of my favorite Youtube videos that I watched in 2013.  If you are in the mood to waste some time...here you go.  Share some of your favorites with me, too!!!

-I want to be friends with these people.

-If you haven't watched So You Think You Can Dance...why?!

-Having a bad day?  Try this.

-Still having a bad day?  This makes me smile.

-This kick a** poem.  I know it seems a bit crass at the start...but it's really not.

-Learn what empathy is is this short video.

-Hey, guess what?  I kind of love Sara Bareilles.

-Wanna dance?  Of course you do!

-Awesome Ted talk by John Dehlin.

-Guys, I think rescuing doggies should be my new hobby.

Ok, I need to go to bed now.  But wait...

-You didn't think I would do a video post without some Avett Brothers, did you?

No comments: