Monday, July 11, 2011

Avett Love

Waiting in the rain.
Yeah, we were a little wet...but it paid off.  We were front and center for one of the best shows ever!
The delicious Seth Avett
The swoon-worthy Scott Avett.  (He tossed me one of his banjo picks!)
The always entertaining Bob Crawford and Joe Kwon.
And, as always...we had an absolute blast!  I did have a few moments of "My pregnant body does not want to be standing up anymore".  And today my back and feet are still recovering, but it was absolutely worth it to have the opportunity to see out favorite band and have such a fun night out together as a couple.  I sure do love spending time with my Matty.  And we sure do love us some Avetts:)

Things to note, or to blog about soon:
-Matt ran the Ragnar Relay again, and the Spartan Race
-We went to Matt's 10 year highschool reunion
-I got my hair chopped off.  8 inches.  You can't tell in the picture because of my hat and the rain, but I think it's really cute!
-Aubrey's horse therapy is going spectactularly
-I am not sick anymore.  YAHOO!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

YAHOO!
Glad you are feeling better :) Can't wait to hang out with you this week!

Chiara said...

Uh - you forgot to mention the part about you being mean and not letting your friend lick your swoon-worthy banjo pick....
And I'm dying to hear more about Aubs horse therapy!! I'm so glad it's going well!!