Aubrey had spring break, and was sick for most of it. She is still coughing.
Then I was sick. Then Matt was sick. Then we woke up yesterday morning to snow on the ground and I almost cried real tears. When will it finally be nice? We are ready to plant our garden, take bike rides, and spend lazy days at the pool. I want summer.
Aubrey has started making a ba ba ba sound. We throw a mini party every time it happens. She amazes me.
I was just called to the Primary Presidency in my ward. I'm the secretary. Did I mention that 56% of our ward is in the primary (age 12 and younger for those who don't know)? Yeah...it's flipping huge. But I'm so excited.
The countdown is on for our Florida vacation. I am SO excited.
I had a girls night last night. Dinner, dessert, and so much gabbing that we never watched a movie. I love my girls.
Matt has started getting a real kick out of genealogy. He is also training for a couple races that are coming up this summer.
Things are good.
3 comments:
Things are definitely good! Especially when you get that relief from well...you know what! Love you!!
Sorry you guys have been sick! That's no fun, especially with snow on the ground. Just think...even without the sunshine and warmth in Utah, you'll have it pretty darn soon in Florida! yay! yay! for that!
I had a dream a couple of nights ago that Aubrey walked up to me and said, "I like ostriches." It was a very random but cute dream.
Post a Comment