Well, it's official! Aubrey is now 4 years old. We had a great time celebrating her birthday...and the celebrations were many. My parents came over one evening for dinner (pizza...Aubrey's favorite), presents, and cookies (Aubrey doesn't really go for cake...the silly goose). She had a great time opening her presents, and totally gets what it means now...which is so fun!
We also got to celebrate with Matt's family for Sunday Dinner. Everyone was there (there are 35 of us when we're all together!), so we celebrated all the March birthdays together. Aubrey loves her cousins SO much, that being able to play with them is the best gift of all. Although Grandma N. did spoil Aubs with some darling new clothes for Spring.
To round of the celebrations Aubrey had a couple of little friends come over for a birthday playgroup...and of course she had a ball, but I didn't get any pictures of that.
Anyway...this was a great birthday for our little miss. She had so much fun being with the people who love her. And this was a good birthday for me too. In that past, Aubrey's birthdays have been really hard for me. It was hard when she turned one was wasn't walking. It was hard when she turned two and wasn't walking. It was really hard when she turned 3 and wasn't talking. But this was a very peaceful birthday for us. We are learning more and more everyday about who she is, and what makes her so special. And the older she gets, the more we learn to appreciate every little stage. She has never been happier, sweeter, or more full of love and light. I am so thankful that she was born, and that she is ours.
5 comments:
Happy, happy birthday Aubs! She is such a happy, beautiful girl- I love these pictures!
Happy Birthday to Aubs!! We had a great time playing over there! Here's to another awesome year of growth, learning, and fun!
Even though you don't know me...Happy Birthday to Aubrey! I love the photos- she looks so happy!
I'm glad she had a fun birthday. She looks SO HAPPY!
Oh, she's such a beautiful girl! I know I always post that, but it's still so true!
Happy Birthday, Miss Aubrey!!!
(and happy birthing day to you too, Megan :)
Post a Comment