Not much to say really, other than life sure has been tough for me lately. But this little girl has been making me smile like crazy. She is my little ray of sunshine on the dark days. She has been so good lately. Cooperative, obedient, and funny as all get out. She makes me happy.
4 comments:
Jonah says: I like the story of when you went on a walk and every time you turned south, east or west Aubrey threw a tantrum because she couldn't see her shadow. Aubrey and you are really cute in this picture.
You are both so beautiful. If you ever need to talk Megan, my ears are always open to you ;)
When I see her, my soul lights up and I immediately smile! She is beautiful and you are a wonderful mother!
Thank heavens for sticky hugs, toothy grins, and high-pitched giggles. Even on the days they make me crazy the little mowglis are really what keep me sane. smiles
Post a Comment