Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The Rest (condensed)

We stayed in Mission Bay, went to Old Town, saw an art exhibit in Balboa Park, visited the botanical gardens in Balboa Park, went to the beach, went to Belmont Park (amusement park on the beach), went to the San Diego temple and did a session, saw a hilarious movie, stayed up really late, slept late, took naps, ate a lot, and Matt learned how to surf on a wave machine.  Oh, and of course the concert.  It was all wonderful.

5 comments:

whitney said...

Fabulous pictures! You guys are just the cutest couple! Look at you rockin' the aviator glasses...I'm definitely impressed.

Mama Baer | 1.2.3.4.5 said...

hummm Jealous... a good kind of jealous, but still jealous none the less! :o)

Jill said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! Lovin' the pictures. I can't wait for all the details.

Ashley said...

Sounds like a lot of fun! Glad you got a nice get away :)

Rachel said...

The beach looks divine! I'm glad you had a fun getaway.