Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter Fun

Aubrey is a lucky girl, and got to celebrate Easter with both sets of Grandparents.  We had an amazing weekend watching conference, making homemade cinnamon rolls, relaxing, visiting family, hunting Easter eggs, and eating way too much.  I feel so spiritually recharged after such an awesome General Conference...It came just in time, like it always does.  Here are some pictures highlighting our weekend.




And this is what Aubs looked like at the end of it all.

I was surprised that Aubrey loved finding Easter eggs so much, seeing as how she has never done it before and we've never really even talked to her about it before (I'm not really into the whole Easter Bunny thing...Matt and I don't really know if we're going to do that whole things with our kids...) but she killed it!  She was a pro egg hunter, along with leaves, rocks, and sticks of course.  Although after about 7 eggs she had to take a break and go down the slide at Grandma and Grandpa N's house.

It really was such a great, relaxing weekend and I wish we could do it all over again.  Thanks to both sets of Mom and Dad for making it so wonderful.

2 comments:

Jill said...

awwww, Easter is magical!! You have to do it for your kiddos. Just remember how much fun she had this year....

whitney said...

So much fun! I wasn't all that sure about Easter festivities...until my Ez actually GOT it all. Then I couldn't turn back :)