This Tuesday as Aubrey and I were walking out of her toddler class to the parking lot we passed a mother and her little boy. The boy is in a different class, but we have seen them in the school before. When we walked by them I looked up at the woman and smiled at her. She smiled back, and said "I just have to tell you, you're little girl has such a sweet spirit about her. Every time I see her she is just beaming. There is a really special light in those eyes, that shines through...and I can't help smiling whenever I see her".
Her comment moved me so much that I got a little teary eyed. I've always known that Aubrey is full of light, and that her spirit shines through her eyes, but it nice to know that I'm not the only one who sees it. And I so appreciate the people who take the time to look. She is a special girl.
6 comments:
YES SHE IS! Isn't it wonderful that there are people out there who aren't afraid to share things like this?
She even has a light that shines through her pictures. My co-workers just love Aubrey, and always ask about her. And I've got a couple of her pictures on my rotating slide show. Whenever someone who doesn't know who she is sees her pictures, they usually pause and ask about her.
She's one amazingly beautiful, special child.
That gives me the chills just reading about it. For some reason compliments can mean a lot more coming from a stranger. What a kind thing to say. I must say, I agree with her.
Lucky mom, lucky girl, lucky family! You guys are all amazing.
Are you kidding?? She IS amazing! I tell you all the time I love her eyes and smile, she makes ME smile when I see her :)
hugs and hugs to yo and her!
She does have such a sweet light in her. I can see it in every single picture, even 1000 miles away.
Post a Comment