I think it's pretty safe to say that Aubrey has some pretty awesome curls. I'm certain that her hair is much curlier than mine ever was. I know she will probably hate them someday, but I adore them.
Almost everyday we receive comments from strangers about those lovely ringlets...at the grocery store, the library, etc. I think it is so nice when people appreciate Aubrey's beautiful features.
What I don't understand is all the questions about where those curls come from. I am constantly being asked "Are those curls natural?" Or "how do you get her hair like that?" What does that mean? If they weren't natural, where would they come from? A perm? A curling iron? Or maybe they think I make my 2 year old sleep in curlers every night? I just don't get it. It seems that people think it is more likely for me to manipulate her hair into curls then for them to be natural.
Just a thought.
6 comments:
i'm the mom that makes her little girl sleep in curlers on sat. night so she has pretty ringlets for church. :) i LOVE curly hair. Aubrey is beautiful!
I don't know... I might do some manipulating to get curls as beautiful as Aubrey's! What a lucky girl!
Hey Megan! Its Brittany, your neighbor from Old Farm! I found your blog on Kali's. It looks like you are doing great and your girl is just adorable! Chad and I also have a little girl that will be 2 in July. I have a blog too, but its private so email me your address if you want to see it! berickson10@gmail.com
They are beautiful! I love them :)
I go through the same thing with Kenzi! Where did she get those curls? etc.... I LOVE Aubrey's hair. It is so cute. Her color is so beautiful.
She does have some awesome curls. I envy curls like that. I think it's pretty safe to assume that the curls are natural if it's a little kid. Who would curl their 2 year olds hair in ringlets every day? I guess there may be people out there.
Post a Comment