My cute little family.
"With Lucifer beneath you, and God above, when either one of them asks you what you're living of...say love." -The Avett Brothers
Saturday, June 14, 2008
Summer Fun!
Today was a great day! This morning Matt watched Aubrey (and my neighbor's little girl) so we could go to an enrichment meeting. When I got home Matt and I spent some more time packing...and we got a lot done! So far we've packed all our books, movies, games, framed pictures, and today we packed a bunch of kitchen stuff that we won't use over the next two weeks. Two weeks! Then when Bree went down for her nap, so did I! When she woke up we went over to our beloved J-Dawgs for a late lunch. Then we met up with a bunch of friends at the local pool. It was the perfect summer day!
You'll notice that we don't have any pictures of Aubrey in the pool. This is because she HATES swimming. She cried the entire time we were in the water. This is sad for 3 reasons. 1) Matt and I both love swimming. 2) It's way easier to hold her and carry her around in the water. 3) The physical therapist recommends using water to help Bree learn to stand and walk.
But we still had a fun time with friends!
Bree had a ball once we got out of the water!
Yay for summer!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
bree and kya have the same swimsuit!
I looooooooooove her swimsuit!!
Post a Comment