Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Couch and Rug For Sale!

Let me just start off this post by saying that I have the best friends in the world! Thanks to all of you who commented on my last post offering to help us pack and move! You all are awesome. And I'm sure we'll be taking you up on those offers;) But fist things first. Here are some pictures of our couch and area rug that we're selling. We're selling the couch for $150 and the rug for $35. They're both in really good shape. If you're interested just give me a call! I thought I'd just post it here first before I put it on KSL or craigs list in case any of my friends want them.

Bree thinks the couch is really comfy! No, I don't have a Christmas tree up right now. I just found this picture and thought it showed the rug well. It's kind of a burgendy color.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Well, I don't want the rug, but that tree sure does warm my heart!

Lauren Davison said...

Oh, I remember that rug. And I loved it. It would actually go really well with our Gold-colored couches! Hmmmm... The possibilities... I shall have to talk to Kirby.