Remeber how I was saying that Aubrey's new love is to play peek-a-boo? Well, it's gotten a little extreme. Tonight at dinner she was trying to play peek-a-boo with us by hiding in her shirt. Either that or there was something really interesting in there. She's a hoot and a half, this girl!

13 comments:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Estabilizador e Nobreak, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://estabilizador-e-nobreak.blogspot.com. A hug.
Bree is such a funny little girl!
So cute! Brooklyn loves to cover her eyes and play peek-a-boo and sometimes it goes on forever! She's never tried the shirt thing though :)
She is just TOO CUTE!! :)
You're so lucky!! :)
hugs!
I love it! She is so cute!
kya's a peekaboo fan too :) she usually does it with coats though! hey, you know we're coming in june/july, right? i hope kya and bree can play together...
I love that picture! Peek-a-boo can be extremely entertaining for both the kids and the parents.
that is adorable, and so creative!
So... My blogs got deleted (accidentally and quite sorrowfully.) I'm in the process of trying to get my address back (even though it's deleted I can't use it), so for now I'm rebuilding. My personal blog is davisongoons.blogspot.com and my photography blog is davisonphoto.blogspot.com. Just wanted to let you know! :)
That's really cute. Nice background.
She is so adorable! I love looking at her pictures and expressions!!!
Way too cute! Evie has got to let me get out more soon, before you guys up and leave!
Oh my gosh, that's adorable! What a sweet pea!
Post a Comment