- Macy's is always clean. Sometimes don't you just feel dirty when you walk out of Walmart?
- Hello Case Lot Sales! They always have great sales at the front of the store...for things you need a lot of like canned fruit and veggies, cream of chicken and mushroom soup, chicken broth, etc.
- They're employees are very helpful and friendly! I was asked twice today if I needed help finding anything. My cashier actually made eye contact and said my kid was cute. And a sweet man working in produce gave Aubrey a pack of sweeties (even though she's too little to eat them, I still thought it was nice).
- The baggers are awesome. They always ask if I want paper or plastic. They always ask me if I want help out with my groceries...and I always say YES! It's so nice to have someone els put the bags in my trunk while I get Bree in her car seat!
- Another thing I love about Macy's is that it's small enough that if I'm almost at the checkout line and realize I've forgotten something, I don't feel like I have to walk 10 miles out of my way to get it (but that can be said for all small grocery stores that are not Walmart).
So, in conclusion I would like to bare my testimony...of Macy's. Just kidding! But really. I. Heart. Macy's.
The End
(Pictures from my vacation coming as soon as blogger will let me!)
6 comments:
I think you forgot one more thing about Macey's. Maybe the most important by far. They have delicious ice cream cones for like 25 cents. I miss that place!
Macey's is great, and actually, categorically it is in the same class as Walmart as far as prices go. It is grouped with the Walmart type stores and not Albertsons/Smiths like stores. I can't remember exactly why, but I learned that several years ago at Education Week at BYU.
I thought this would be a fun website for you to check out:
yearofnofear.blogspot.com, Wednesdays are going to be Confession Wednesdays, such as bathing kids not as much as we should, pigging out on cookies,that sort of thing.
You crack me right up. "I know Macy's is true". Hilarious. I am glad that you love Macey's. It is too far away from me right now. I am glad that you had fun in San Gorge's! I bet you missed Bree like crazy! I also am having nursery woes, but for different reasons. Reading what you had to say makes me feel much better about things. Sorry to comment on everything all at once!
I used to heart Macey's, too, but then they stopped carrying gluten free soy sauce and upped the prices on their gluten free stuff. *sigh* But I still heart Target.
That's one thing I missed so much when we moved to Florida. I hate the grocery stores here. They are just not set up like Macey's. I will always have a special place in my heart for Macey's! ;)
Post a Comment