I've had several friends tag me...so I figures it was about time I just did it. Here it is.
A- Attached or single: Very attached indeed
B- Best friend: Matty, and my momma...I have others, but those two are for sure the bestest.
C- Cake or Pie: mmmmm...Chocolate cake please!
D- Day of Choice: I love Thursday because of LOST, and I love Friday because it's date night:)
E- Essential Item: Chap Stick and my cell phone.
F- Favorite Color: It changes all the time...right now I'm really into purple.
G- Gummy Worms or Bears: Bears, I think. I love gummy anything though.
H- Hometown: Battle Creek, MI
I- Indulgence{s}: Long bubble baths and cadbury mini eggs
J- January or July: July, for sure. First because the 4th is my very favorite holiday, and also because my birthday is in July!
K- Kids: 1 cutie pie
L- Life is incomplete without: Kisses and hugs
M- Marriage Date: August 2004
N- Number of siblings: 2 brothers
O- Oranges or Apples: I really love both, but I'm picky about my produce. They need to be in season. I won't eat an apple when it's mealy or an orange when it's dry.
P- Phobias or Fears: Something bad happening to someone I love. Also spiders. Last night I actually had a nightmare about a spider I couldn't kill.
Q- Question to Ask God: How do you keep track of everyone?
R- Reason to smile: I made the most tasty dinner last night! And Aubrey is cute.
S- Season: Fall (I know then that things are cooling down and not heating up!
T- Tag Three: Anyone who wants to do it...
V-Vegetarian or Oppressor of animal: I love myself some meat.
W- Worst habit: procrastination, not returning phone calls, and stuff
X- X-ray or Ultrasound: ultrasound.
Y- Your favorite food: I love Mexican food, and Chinese food, and food my mom cooks, and Cereal. I love it all.
Z- Zimbabwe or New Zealand: What kind of question is that?
1 comment:
I'm so glad someone else indulges in cadbury mini eggs too!!! I made the mistake of letting M try a bit and now, I swear she zones in when I am trying to sneak on int he kitchen. Its like she knows the sound of the wrapper!
Post a Comment