...Craving theseand these... don't forget the wedges... and the peep toe... and a little something funky... Maybe I can convince Matty that I need a shoe overhaul...?
Megs, I actually have that second pair of shoes...the wedges, in that exact color. (Thanks to my sister, Annie, who manages famous Footwear.) They are fabulous!!! good luck in your shoe quest! You always have the best taste in fashion!
9 comments:
You should convince Matt ...eer, I mean Paul, that I need a shoe overhaul too!
Those shoes are so cute. I always want new shoes but Dan says I have too many that I don't even wear as it is.
oooo.... I like the word 'crave.' Maybe I could convince Geren it is a pregnancy craving!
Oooh, those are so cute! I think I need those wedges . . . like NEED them. WANT doesn't cover it.
Oh, PS, this is Rachel Brown from your ward . . . just so you don't think some creepy stalker is commenting about your cute shoes . . .
I love the 2nd and 3rd pair! Man, sometimes I feel like I need a entire wardrobe overhaul!
those shoes are so great!!
hey girl, will you be coming to the girls night out on Wednesday? :)
Those are so cute! Stop torturing me! Colt thinks I have too many shoes already.
Megs, I actually have that second pair of shoes...the wedges, in that exact color. (Thanks to my sister, Annie, who manages famous Footwear.) They are fabulous!!! good luck in your shoe quest! You always have the best taste in fashion!
Post a Comment