There are a lot more pictures from Aubrey's birthday that I want to post, but this is as far as I could get before blogger crapped out on me.
Aubrey was so excited about her cupcakes. She could wait to dig in. I will post pictures of her messy face next time...but it was so fun to watch!
This was the awesome gismo that my parents got for Bree. She LOVES it! She just kept squealing and giggling the whole time she was on it. Way to go mom and Dad!
Here Grandma is showing Bree the toy, and Bree is cheesing with pleasure!
That's all for now! But it was a wonderful day spent with family. Bree just loved spending time with both sets of grandparents, and was just spoiled (i mean loved) all day long!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Bree! What a fun day except for the cake problem. That's stressful, but the cupcakes look really cute and yummy.
How fun! Bree looks so happy in these pictures!
Yay that blogger finally worked- it does the same thing to me. Mostly when I'm trying to upload video. Happy Belated Birthday, Aubrey (she's so darn cute!!!)
Looks like a fun birthday, I can't believe she is already 1! That went fast for me!
Post a Comment