Matt finished his finals yesterday! Praise. We got a babysitter for tonight and we are gonna go out and celebrate (thanks again for the gift card, Matthew!). Only one more semester at BYU...can you believe it?
Matt had a job interview on Monday, and it went really well. Keep your fingers crossed!
This weekend we are going to go away and spend some time relaxing and celebrating with family. *sigh* Good food, soft water, lots of helping hands....could it be any better?
Aubrey has been pushing up onto her knees during tummy time lately. This is BIG progress for her! And, I can tell she really wants to sit up...she just needs to keep working on it:) She has also started feeding herself some of those little fruit and veggie puffs...she just gets a little carried away and puts about ten in her mouth at a time and then gags:)
We got a $100.00 visa gift card as a gift from Matt's Dad's office (because Matt cleans for them on the weekends), so I used it on groceries this week. I bought a TON of fabulous things for our Christmas meals...and it was all free!
I just have one more things to get Matt for Christmas, and then I'm all done with my shopping!
4 comments:
That's so exciting about Aubrey's progress-Yay!! I love going shopping w/out worrying about the money-that's so fun. Have fun on your celebratory date!
Hey everyone,
I don’t know if you were planning to come for our scripture study this afternoon but I just wanted to let you know that I’m sick so I don’t really want to do it tonight. I wish all of you a Merry Christmas and safe traveling if you go somewhere.
Bea
Congrats - such good things!!! Although, I must admit, I am jealous. We have four more semesters left...
glad to hear aubrey is doing so well! hurray!!!
Post a Comment