Saturday, August 25, 2007

A $40 Vacation For Megan

I got my haircut this week for the first time since Aubrey was born...and it felt soooo good! It's amazing how a new haircut can make you feel like a new person. (This picture doesn't do my new cut justice). I went to this posh little salon in Provo...you know, the kind of place where you pick out a cute outfit before you go and make sure your makeup is done. It's just been so long since i've done anything for myself, that didn't include Aubrey in anyway. It was fun to have someone pamper me a little:) I was only gone for an hour and a half (while Matt was with Bree), but I came home feeling like I'd just been on vacation for a week, and I couldn't wait to see my baby!

Aubrey has the cutest little swirl on th back of her head! Will she have curly hair? I think so!!!!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Your hair looks super cute. It makes me want to cut my hair. I've been growing it out since I chopped it all off forever ago. Remember that? Maybe I'll hold out a little longer.

missy. said...

ah, haircuts. every time i get one of them i think my life will change and i'll magically start doing my hair...and then every time, as soon as i wash it, i end up putting a bandana back on my head. oh well. your hair looks real cute, so don't be like me!!

missy. said...

megan, i check your blog every day. so you should probably post more things on it so that i always have something new to read :)